بدھ، 31 اکتوبر، 2012

The conductor who impressed me a lot


Mohammad Asif Reyaz
On 25th October, 2012, I was traveling to Noida in a bus. The conductor of the bus was sitting next to me. On the way to Noida, I asked him about his experiences in life. He seemed 45 plus.  Bringing a broad smile on his face he said, I do not remember any experience to share with you.
Why I asked?
He explained that almost every day, he had to face some troubled situations. Every day he had bitter experiences. If he remembered all those experiences, he would go mad. So, he erases every negative thought from the mind. “I do not allow those bitter experiences to overcome my emotions and feelings. I always keep my mind devoid of those negative thoughts.”
This idea of the conductor impressed me a lot. Thereafter, I discovered a great message for those who do Dawah (Making people aware from the creation plan of God) work and strive hard for peace and spirituality to prevail in this world?
It often happens that when a man stands with the message of truth, people start laughing at him. They mock him and try to belittle him in the eyes of others.
A Dai (The man who makes people aware from the creation plan of God) always faces adverse situations. He has to go through bitter and harsh experiences almost every day.  
In such a situation if a Dai remembers all the bitter experience he will be filled with negativity. If he is not able to remove the bitter experiences from his mind he will go astray and become the messenger of hatred rather than a messenger of peace and tolerance. 
Every Dai should know that when one is faced with bitter experiences, one has to remove those experiences from his mind instantly. One must know the art of converting negative thoughts into positive ones.

1 تبصرہ: